Most of the young workers of The Philippines aspire to get into the B.P.O Industry specifically in call centers. Whats good about working for a call center is that you get to work comfortably in an office setting.
Another good thing about call centers, they don’t discriminate people based educational attainment. As long as you have the skills or a potential and you are willing to learn you can land a job.
Salary is competitive ranging from P14,000.00 – 30,000.00 just for a call center agent post and provides government mandated benefits like SSS and PhilHealth.
Qualifications and Requirements for a Call Center Agent Job in The Philippines
Common qualifications for a call center agent job.
- 18 years old and above ( legal age )
- Completed at least High school
- Has good English communication skills
- Computer literate
Common requirements for a call center agent applicant.
- SSS number or SSS E-1 form. Take note that the UMID doesn’t have your SSS ID printed on it.
- PhilHealth number / ID / or update form
- NBI clearance
- Preemployment medical exam. (The cost of the medical exam will be shouldered by the company or deducted to your salary)
- Form 2316(if you had a job on the same year before you applied)
- TIN (Tax Identification Number) For first timers who doesn’t have a TIN yet, It is the company who will request one on your behalf
- I.D. Photos
- Valid I.D/s (NBI clearance is considered as a valid ID)
- Transcript of Records or High School Diploma